Fitting Tool Set – IMPACT33
For the safe, precise and quick mounting of bearings, bushings, sealing rings, cam wheels and pulleys, the use of an Impact Fitting Tool set is an absolute necessity.
It is especially important during mechanical mounting of bearings that are supported on the inner and outer races in order to avoid unnecessary damage and premature failure. When mounting this way forces are not transmitted via the balls or rollers of the bearings and hence raceways are not damaged.
- Includes 33 rings, suitable for +/- 375 bearings.
- Quick, precise and safe mounting.
- No more damage to shafts, bearing housings or sealing rings.
- Extends the life cycle of bearings.
- The impact resistant plastic collets are made of unbreakable sheet material, contrary to easily breakable injection moulded collets.
- The collet numbers are clearly engraved and coloured, to avoid mistakes.
Fitting Tool Set – IMPACT39
By using the impact resistant plastic collets, made of unbreakable sheet material (instead of easily breakable injection molded collets), metal to metal contact and damage to the shaft is avoided. The set can be used for bore diameters of 10 to 60 mm or parts thereof. Impact is also suitable for the safe, precise and quick mounting of other machine parts, like bushings, sealing rings, cam wheels and pulleys.
- Comes with 39 rings, suitable for ± 600 bearings.