- The brush machine was designed to strip enamel-insulated wires and strands. The wire is stripped by inserting it between two rotating wire brushes. The distance between the brushes is easily adjusted.
- The HP30 and HP35P are hand held portable units while the ST40 is a bench mounted machine.
- The HP30 machine is specially designed and suitable for thinner round wires. The wire is pulled into the machine by the stripping brushes operating in opposite directions.
- The HP35P and ST40 machines are more suited to thicker round or flat wires. The brushes work in synchronization and therefore do not exert any pull on the wire.
- To strip the wire, simply insert the enameled wire, turn by 90 degrees, remove the stripped wire. By inserting the wire laterally you can also strip any tapered wire.
- Using different brush types will allow the user to better strip different wire sizes.
Manual stripping machine for wire diameter AWG 10-34 (0.15 mm-3.00 mm). The brushes measure 30 mm in diameter.
AFHP 35 and AFHP 35-SA
Manual stripping machine for wire diameter AWG 4-18 (1.5 mm – 6.0 mm) and strands AWG 4-18 (1.0 mm – 6.0 mm). The brushes have a 35 mm diameter. The AFHP 35-SA has an exhaust adapter: Choose the exhaust adapter if you want to want to vacuum off the stripping remains
Bench mounted stripping machine for wire diameter AWG 1 – 18 (1.5 mm – 8.0 mm) and up to 8 stands of 16mm strands. The brushes have a 40 mm diameter.